New York Stock Exchange Holidays – 2022
|January – 17, Monday||Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|February – 21, Monday||Washington’s Birthday|
|April – 15, Friday||Good Friday|
|May – 30, Monday||Memorial Day|
|June – 20, Monday||Juneteenth Day (Observed Day)|
|July – 4, Monday||Independence Day|
|September – 5, Monday||Labor Day|
|November – 24, Thursday||Thanksgiving Day|
|December – 26, Monday||Christmas (Observed Day)|
NYSE Early Close
NYSE market will close early at 1:00 p.m. (1:15 p.m. for eligible options) on following days.
NYSE Early Closes in 2022
|1||November – 25, Friday||The day after Thanksgiving|
- Each market will close early at 1:00 p.m. (1:15 p.m. for eligible options) on Friday, November 25, 2022 (the day after Thanksgiving). Crossing Session orders will be accepted beginning at 1:00 p.m. for continuous executions until 1:30 p.m. on these dates, and NYSE American Equities, NYSE Arca Equities, NYSE Chicago, and NYSE National late trading sessions will close at 5:00 pm. All times are Eastern Time.
Trading Hours –
New York Stock Exchange is closed on each Saturdays, Sundays and on the above public holidays.
The NYSE and NYSE MKT are open from Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
NYSE Trading Hours
|NYSE Open Monday To Friday|
|Pre-Opening Session||7:00 AM ET|
|Core Trading Session||9:30 AM TO 4:00 PM ET|
|Closing Imbalance Period||3:45 PM to 4:00 PM ET|
|Closing Auction||4:00 PM ET|
- Find the official 2022 trading holidays and Calendar of New York Stock Exchange, please visit NYSE Holidays 2022 .
- For trading hours in New York Stock Exchange, please visit NYSE Trading hours .
- Check the 2022 New York Public Holidays at US Holidays 2022 .
- For US Post office holidays 2022 list please visit USPS Holidays 2022 .
- US Federal Holidays U.S. Office of Personnel Management .